A.SPIRE is a new European association representing the process industries (8 industry sectors) and their partners in their engagement in a European public-private partnership for the development of enabling technologies and solutions along the value chain. These innovations are essential to reach long term sustainability for Europe in terms of global competitiveness, ecology and employment as set out in the EUROPE2020 strategy.
For more information: www.spire2030.eu
A.SPIRE is located in Auderghem and is currently searching for:
OPEN POSITION: Executive Assistant (full-time)
Limited to December 2013 (with option for extension)
• Should be well organised, flexible and open-minded.
• Should be able to set priorities, follow strict deadlines, be proactive
• Should be able to handle multi-tasking, stress resistant
• Should have good IT skills (Outlook, Microsoft Office 2010) and communication tools' knowledge & understanding
• Native-equivalent English spoken and written; other languages are a plus.
• Organise meetings in person and conference calls, manage calendars (set dates)
• Make travel arrangements (transportation, hotel)
• Answer requests by e-mails/telephone and monitor functional mailboxes
• Provide support to Working Groups
• Attend the meetings, to take draft notes in the preparation of the minutes and distribute to Members after revision.
• IT skills related tasks:
o Preparing presentations and uploading them on the website
o Adding new members (sending them password and log-in)
o Updating events calendar on website
o Updating content
o Draft info campaigns
• Budget control:
o Keeping track and forecast of budget: handling incoming invoices,
o Tracking of membership fees and follow-up
• Follow up on new contracts (mailing, tracking, filing).
• Support raising awareness and contribute to external communication on achievements using tools such as:
Please send your application letter and detailed CV by e-mail before 15 September 2012 to: email@example.com or by post to A.SPIRE AISBL, Loredana Ghinea, Avenue E. van Nieuwenhuyse 4, B – 1160 Brussels