European Multiple Sclerosis Platform is looking for an intern
The Brussels-based European Multiple Sclerosis Platform (EMSP) is looking for a full-time, paid internship to support the organisation from September 2012 onwards in its Public Affairs and Communications efforts. The envisaged duration of the internship is 6 months, with a possible 3-month extension. The intern will provide support on flagship projects of the EMSP (e.g. further development of our YOUTH project) and contribute to the EMSP's website / web alert as key external communication tools.
• a background in communication or EU studies
• outstanding communication skills and excellent English
• excellent drafting skills; track-record in contributing to print and online publications
• a good understanding of European policies and the workings of the EU institutions
• flexible, can-do attitude
• team player yet autonomous
Qualified candidates should submit their CV and cover letter in English to the attention of Christoph Thalheim, Deputy CEO and Director of External Affairs at email@example.com. by the 25th September at the latest. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The EMSP is representing the interests of 38 national MS societies /patient organisations at the European level, working towards equitable treatment and support for persons with MS throughout Europe. Multiple Sclerosis is the most common debilitating neurological disease of young and middle aged people in Europe. More than 600,000 Europeans are affected.