European Voice is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. Because we operate from offices around the world, we have taken steps to ensure that high standards of data protection are adhered to globally for all the forms of data processing mentioned below. This statement outlines our privacy and data protection policy.
“European Voice” comprises European Voice SA.
A “customer” (or “you”) is anyone ordering, registering for or making use of any product, service or website of European Voice.
Collection and use of customer information
Your personal details will be collected and processed when you order, purchase, register, subscribe or make use of any of our products or services. Information is collected by European Voice.
When you visit any of our websites, we also collect website usage information, and information about your computer and internet connection. This includes your computer’s IP address, the type and version of browser and operating system you use, your internet domain and, if you visited via a link from another website, the URL of the linking page.
This information is collected to help us:
- fulfil your order
- manage your registration preferences
- send you renewal notifications
- personalise web content and advertising based on your personal characteristics or preferences
- ensure, as far as is practical, that our websites are compatible with the browsers and operating systems used by most of our visitors
- conduct customer satisfaction surveys
And, if you allow us to*, we may also:
- tell you about additional products and services
- tell you about other promotional activities across European Voice or other companies with whom we have a business relationship
- invite you to participate in market research and surveys
* Please indicate your privacy preferences using the order, registration or subscription form when ordering, purchasing, registering or subscribing.
We also use your information for in-house research and analysis. This helps us to:
- improve our understanding of customer needs
- create marketing profiles
- support strategic development
- To enable us to conduct research we may share your information with third party suppliers employed to help. All results of any research and analysis will be anonymised or aggregated information and will not reveal any personal details of individual customers.
European Voice uses reputable third parties to deliver the e-mails you receive if you have subscribed to e-mail newsletters, or have chosen to receive information about European Voice products, services and offers. These third parties use unique identifiers and invisible images (often called “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”) to perform message open sensing, message format sensing, and click-through sensing in order to bring you more relevant information.
To find out more about the technologies used in these e-mails sent on our behalf, please visit http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. Content and some ad services in these e-mails are provided by European Voice servers or by a third party.
European Voice uses DoubleClick to deliver the advertisements displayed on our websites. DoubleClick may note some of the pages you visit through the use of pixel tags (also called “clear gifs”). In the course of serving advertisements to this site, DoubleClick may place or recognise a unique cookie on your computer in order to bring to you more relevant information and to make sure that you do not receive the same ad many times in the same session. Some of the advertisers on our sites do not use DoubleClick ad-serving software and their ads are served by third-parties who may also place cookies. To find out more about these sensing methods and to know your choices about not having this information used by DoubleClick, please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. European Voice is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites and we recommend that you read the privacy policies on any external sites you use.
European Voice does its utmost to protect your privacy and ensure your personal details are not misused, accidentally destroyed, lost or altered within European Voice.
Occasionally we share your details with other companies who are managing data for us (eg fulfilment bureaux, database consultants etc.). They are only permitted to process your data with explicit permission from European Voice, enabling them to perform the services required.
Transfer of personal data overseas
As the internet is a global environment, collecting and processing personal information may involve the transmission of this data internationally, including outside of the European Union. Therefore, by communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to your personal data being processed in this way.
Children under 13
European Voice does not intentionally collect any personal information from individuals under the age of 13. When necessary, underage users will be told not to submit any personal details and we will make every effort to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has informed us that these details have been collected.
Changes to this statement
European Voice SA
Rue de la Loi 155, box 6